Important Note: Please note that this plugin is archived as of October 2021 and will not receive any more updates. Please use All-In-One WP Business Hours plugin.
Advanced Business Hours is a WordPress plugin which creates a stylish, modern and an advanced widget that can be used to display business hours.
- Fully responsive & customizable
- High Resolution Retina Ready
- Unlimited colors for customization
- Uses default WordPress timezone
- Compatible with caching plugins (W3 Total Cache and WP Rocket) NEW
- Display start and end business hours
- Add multiple opening hours for individual days
- Display open 24 hours for certain days
- Display business hours for the entire week
- Display business hours for today
- Display week days as short format (ex: Mon/Tue/Wed)
- Group consecutive days with same start and end hours
- Display tomorrow's hours NEW
- Hide hours when close NEW
Display features continued
- Option to display counter for closing and opening hours
- Using shortcodes to place the widget on any post or page
- Using Font Awesome icons to replace the existing calendar image
- Holidays & Special Days NEW
- Customize all messages
- Custom messages before and after the widget
- Upload images for opening and closing hours to replace the default header
- Custom message during holidays and special days NEW
- Supports all major browsers
- Language file is provided to translate the plugin
Advanced Business Hours Demo
Example #1: Default Settings
- The default colors are meant to match every website
- It uses WordPress timezone to match your location (Toronto in our case UTC-05:00)
Example #2: Change Colors and View Format
- Customize the widget to match your business or brand colors
- Show the hours for the entire week
- Group days which have same start and end hours
Please note that grouping only works for the first time set
Example #3: Use font awesome icons
Use Font Awesome icons to replace the existing calendar icon in the header.
Example #4: Multiple opening/closing hours
Add multiple opening and closing hours. In this example, we have two sets of time period where the business is open.
Example #5: Custom header image
- Use your own images for header during opening and closing hours
- Different images or same image for both case
- The header will replace the calendar image and today's date.
Example #6: Display counter
- Display a counter for opening and closing hours.
You can customize the footer message as usual to reflect the counter, for example in this widget I have
We are open but we are closing in as footer message for opening hours, the counter is automatically added to the end of the message.
Example #7: Minimal version
- Hide header and footer via custom CSS
Example #8: Show tomorrow's hours
- Hide today's hours when closed
- Show tomorrow's hours
Example #9: Holidays & special days
- Add holidays
- Custom header when it is a holiday
Place Shortcode on Pages and Posts
You can use shortcodes to display Advanced Business Hours anywhere in your posts and pages. Just copy the shortcode from the widget settings and paste it in your desired place. For example:
[ adv-business-hours id="5" ]
Purchase Advanced Business Hours from CodeCanyon
Please visit this page to view screenshots of the admin area.